Project TikGirl

This is not a New Year's resolution.

Back.

By 12:54:00 PM

Photo grabbed from: rheum.med.ufl.edu
Funny how your old self finds its way to you.

Just the other day, I was Googling random things when I found my way to this old blog. I was lost for words when I realized how and why I lost my determination to live a healthy lifestyle. The thing is that I worked so hard before to get that state of mind and before I realized it -- it's all gone.

Though I look after what I eat, I no longer have regular exercise. Now I am back to a not-so-good and a not-so-bad weight of 130 pounds. My BMI states that I am still good but it is just several pounds away from being overweight.

It was an eyeopener. I have to get my act together before it is too late -- again.

And yes, I am back.

Task completed.

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento