Project TikGirl

This is not a New Year's resolution.

An even MORE shocking revelation

By 10:26:00 AM

Either I read my weight wrong last week or I gained five more pounds. Found out last night that I now weigh 140 pounds. F*ck, I know.

I recomputed my BMI through this online site I found last week and, guess what, I am still within the normal range. I got 24.8, just 0.2 away from crossing the borderline of being overweight. It's killing me.

The 140-pound Tikgirl can beat these
guys. Yeah, right!!!
I am at a loss thinking what went wrong. I've been jogging everyday, playing badminton once a week and have fairly reduced my food intake. But still, I got five more pounds.

To make things worse, a friend made me realize last night that I am almost good enough to fight Mayweather, for God's sake. My favorite and fellow Filipino Manny Pacquiao, Google tells me, is about 147 lbs when he fought Manuel Marquez (who weighed 143, btw) last December. Imagine my dismay. I could easily get that extra few pounds if I am not going to be careful with what I do and eat.

I don't know what I should do. But I know that I have to keep things going. My fun run is tomorrow. I need to be mentally and emotionally prepared for it. Distractions like these won't be of help. Task completed.

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento